1) Certain essential oils, especially those containing acetaldehyde and phenol, can irritate our mucous membranes. These essential oils should be avoided or used less.
Essential oils that may irritate the mucous membranes are: Laurel, Tibetan fennel, Cinnamon, Clove, Lemongrass, Peppermint Essential Oil TOP10 - Peppermint and Thymol Thyme.
2) Unless you are absolutely sure that the essential oils are safe and have no contraindications, do not spread essential oils near infants, young children, pregnant women, lactating women, the elderly, anyone with a disease or a pet.
3) If you have allergies, asthma or similar respiratory diseases, you should pay special attention, because the strong aroma of essential oils may cause adverse reactions.
If this happens, stop spreading the essential oil immediately!
4) Use up to 3 different essential oils in the diffuser to avoid overloading the body.
5) In general, you can use a total of 5 to 12 drops of the selected essential oil. Of course, it depends on the essential oil you choose, because some essential oils are more effective than other essential oils.
So, at the beginning, you'd better drop in a small amount of essential oil and add more essential oils when needed.
In addition, different diffusers also have different methods of operation, you should follow the instructions of the diffuser.
6) The essential oil cannot be continuously vaporized or diffused, and the time for diffusing the essential oil should be controlled between 5 minutes and 45 minutes (longest).
Studies have shown that prolonged diffusion of essential oils does not give our body any additional benefits, but in a shorter period of time, our body produces a better response.
In the first few minutes of the beginning of the spread, your reaction will gradually increase, but after 45 minutes, your body may stop producing any reaction due to overload, and the treatment effect will also decrease.
7) Make sure your room is well ventilated. If the aroma is too strong when spreading, you can open the window.
8) If you have any adverse reactions or symptoms worsen, stop using them immediately and seek advice from a professional aromatherapist or doctor.
9) Clean your diffuser regularly and use it in strict accordance with your product instructions.
10) Because essential oils are highly flammable, if you are using a candle aromatherapy stove, remember to keep the essential oil away from the flame and keep the candle aromatherapy stove away from children and pets.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- Air conditioning diffuser equipment