Air fragrance diffuser is steadily gaining awareness among marketers, which means that its use is likely to increase. Someone says that scent is grossly underutilized by brand builders, but this has been changing in recent years, and we’re starting to see it be introduced in academia. The science is clear: Scent has incredible potential.
However, a certain haze of controversy hovers over the topic of aroma humidifier diffuser. Consumers and employees are inhaling microscopic droplets of oil misted into the air by the aromatherapy air diffusers, and most are unaware of the fact. It raises questions not only about whether customers are somehow being behaviorally manipulated, but also whether it’s safe to be breathing the stuff to start with.
The question of health ramifications, however, may not be as easily dismissed. Semoff maintains that scent particles in the air are no cause for concern. The cold air diffuser essential oils used are all approved by the International Fragrance Association and meet a high level of global regulatory compliance. The concentration is one part per million, so you’re way below the level that would trigger an allergic response.
The natural essential oil diffuser machines emit a water-based, safe fragrance that complies with local, state and federal law. The scenting formulation is also without Air Contaminants as defined by the Occupational Safety & Health Act. Therefore, based on available information, we firmly believe that the use of this scenting program poses no threat to the health of our associates or customers who are in the store.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- The Power of Scent
- What are the applicable fields for aromatherapy...
- What is the difference between an air purifier ...
- How to choose a hotel fragrance?
- How much do you know about the essential oil sp...
- How to choose a diffuser?
- 10 Safety Recommendations For Diffusion Essenti...
- Air conditioning diffuser equipment