How does smell work?
Odour molecules pass through the nose into two small areas behind the bridge of the nose.
The two areas are made up of thousands of special smells or olfactory senses.
They transmit smell information to the limbic system, which governs emotions and specific emotional responses.
Although the limbic system is primarily dedicated to smell, it also affects our hormones, metabolism, stress response and it is the emotional center of desire, anger, fear, joy.
That's why perfume is an emotional experience and people need scent diffusers.
Odour molecules dissolve in water and attach to nerve cells.
Recent surveys have found that each cell is equipped with thousands of different receptors, each designed to distinguish a small group of different smells.
So you need good scnet diffusers.
DO you know the scent diffusers Working principle?
Scent air diffuser adopts cold two-fluid atomization technology, the high-speed collision of cold air hits aroma oil into nano scale mist, the machine sprays the mist out of the atomizer, the scent flows along through the air.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- Can smell be lost as we age?