International mode of transport
1. Marine transportation
In international cargo transportation, ocean transport is the most important mode of transportation in international trade. Most of China's imported goods are transported by sea.
At present, the volume of shipping accounts for more than 80% of the total international cargo transportation. Marine transportation is so widely used because it has the following advantages compared to other international modes of cargo transportation:
(1) The ability to pass is large.
Marine transportation can take advantage of the natural waterway extending in all directions. It is not as restricted as trains and cars, and its passage capacity is very large.
(2) Large carrying capacity.
The transport capacity of marine transport vessels is far greater than that of railway transport vehicles. For example, the load capacity of a 10,000-ton ship is generally equivalent to the load capacity of 250-300 wagons.
(3) Low freight costs.
According to the scale economy, because of the large volume of transportation and the long range, the transportation cost per ton of freight is small, so the freight rate is relatively low.
Disadvantages: Although marine transportation has the above advantages, it also has shortcomings. For example, marine transportation is susceptible to climate and natural conditions, the flight period is not clear enough, and the risks are high. In addition, the speed of ocean transportation is relatively slow.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- The effect of essential oils on the body