As early as more than 200 years ago, Europeans had used aromatherapy essential oils to keep the air clean because essential oils had the effect of eliminating ambiguity. According to scientific research, taste is actually a kind of fluctuation, the fluctuation enters the nose and spreads to the cranial nerve, the brain is issued the "smell" instructions.
Essential oils are energy and volatility, but because essential oils fluctuate more strongly than others, the volatility of essential oils spreads to the brain earlier than the fluctuations of other flavors, thus masking the smell of space. In addition, the smell in the air is formed by molecules, and essential oils can decompose odor molecules and change the shape of molecules, the odor is naturally missing.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- How to Choose Suitable Scent Diffuser For My Sp...