The difference between aromatherapy machine and diffuser
Ultrasonic aromatherapy machine
Ultrasonic aromatherapy machine is made of high-quality food-grade oil-resistant PP material. It uses high-frequency ultrasonic high-frequency oscillation principle to atomize water and fragrance essential oil, diffuse into the air to improve air quality and aromatherapy equipment to help the body and mind. .
The aroma humidifier decomposes water molecules and dissolved plant essential oil into nanometer-scale cold mist with a diameter of 0.1-5 microns, which is emitted into the surrounding air to make the air full of fragrance. After heating in winter, the indoor air is dry, people will have dry lips, dry throat, dry mouth, dry skin, dry skin, nose bleeding and other "heating dry" symptoms, aromatherapy machine uses a variety of ways to atomize water and pure plant essential oils, so that The room maintains high humidity and produces a certain amount of natural negative oxygen ions, purifies the air, and at the same time achieves the effect of aromatherapy, which can help treat and alleviate diseases such as influenza, hypertension, bronchitis, and the nervous system and cardiovascular system. And the body's metabolism plays a protective role.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- aroma diffuser machine for middle area
- Diffuser use precautions
- How much do you know about essential oil spreader?
- What are the reasons for the oil accumulation i...
- What is a diffused stone?
- How to spread the scent diffuser ?
- The effect of essential oils on the body