The working principle of the diffuser:
The main components of the diffuser are composed of a movement (vacuum pump), an atomizer and a working program control panel. After the spreader is started, the vacuum pump generates air pressure, and then the airflow is sent to the atomizer to form a strong pressure. The essential oil in the essential oil storage tank collides into small atomized particles, which diffuse out to form the taste of the fragrance oil in the air, and spread the fragrance to various areas through the central air-conditioning fresh air duct or the flow of air. Mori Ya's diffuser, its essential oil consumption is only 1/2-1/3 of other brands (control the same size space), so the use of Mori Aromatherapy, its aromatherapy cost can save 30
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- Haze of Controversy about Scent Diffusion
- The Power of Scent
- What are the applicable fields for aromatherapy...
- What is the difference between an air purifier ...
- How to choose a hotel fragrance?
- How much do you know about the essential oil sp...
- How to choose a diffuser?
- 10 Safety Recommendations For Diffusion Essenti...
- Air conditioning diffuser equipment