Air purifiers, also known as "air cleaners", air purifiers, purifiers, are capable of adsorbing, decomposing or converting various air pollutants (generally including PM2.5, dust, pollen, odor, formaldehyde, etc.) , bacteria, allergens, etc., products that effectively improve air cleanliness, mainly divided into household, commercial, industrial, and building.
There are many different technologies and media in the air purifier that enable it to provide clean and safe air to the user. Commonly used air purification technologies include: adsorption technology, negative (positive) ion technology, catalytic technology, photocatalytic technology, superstructure photomineralization technology, HEPA high efficiency filtration technology, electrostatic dust collection technology, etc.; material technology mainly includes: photocatalyst, activated carbon, Synthetic fiber, HEAP high efficiency material, negative ion generator, etc. The existing air purifiers are mostly compounded, that is, a plurality of purification technologies and material media are simultaneously used.
The spreader is also known in the industry as aromatherapy machine, fragrance machine, fragrance meter, fragrance system, flavoring machine, diffuser, essential oil spreader. It is currently derived from the middle and high-end users' aroma marketing methods, mainly for high-end business or consumer places such as star-rated hotel lobby, chain bar, KTV, sales center, auto showroom, department store super, clubhouse, etc. The fragrant machine diffuses the scented essential oil into a super-smoke-like scented granule, which gives the entire space a comfortable scent.
The working principle of the diffuser:
The main components of the diffuser are composed of a movement (vacuum pump), an atomizer and a working program control panel. After the spreader is started, the vacuum pump generates air pressure, and then the airflow is sent to the atomizer to form a strong pressure. The essential oil in the essential oil storage tank collides into small atomized particles, which diffuse out to form the taste of the fragrance oil in the air, and spread the fragrance to various areas through the central air-conditioning fresh air duct or the flow of air.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- How to choose a hotel fragrance?
- How much do you know about the essential oil sp...
- How to choose a diffuser?
- 10 Safety Recommendations For Diffusion Essenti...
- Air conditioning diffuser equipment