Unfortunately there are many products in the market that are supposed to diffuse fragrances but they actually do not perform. All these products are spoiling the market by consistently delivering consumer dissatisfaction. Just placing a nice fragrance in a heated device is not enough: expert knowledge is required to develop performing aroma lite diffusers.
There are feedbacks that a gadget that supposedly delivers a nice fragrance when plugged in the USB of a computer. After some trial days, it concluded that the product actually does not work, that we could smell it a little bit when put nose very close to the gadget – but cannot see the computer screen!
Unfortunately there are many kind of aromatherapy air diffuser in the market that are supposed to diffuse fragrances but they actually do not perform. Some of them lack intensity, others work only for few days, some do not deliver any smell at all, and the majority has a very nasty, low quality smell. How is it possible that such an enormous investment is not based in a solid working principle? All the moulds, technology, hardware, software, etc are useless if the consumer does not perceive the smell or dislikes it.
Essentially, the reason why many air fragrance diffusers do not work is because fragrances do follow the laws of physics and chemistry. However, some producers that have good distribution channels in the computer industry and are familiar with hardware and software issues are developing and launching ‘air fragrance diffusers’ without seriously considering this fact.
Whether it is an air care product, a revolutionary appliance for wellness through aromatherapy diffuser humidifier or a aroma diffuser humidifier for a computer, expert assessment is required to develop performing oil air freshener diffuser. Just placing a nice fragrance in a heated device is not enough: fragrances do require special tailoring for a proper performance.
Besides, the olfactory quality of a fragrance diffused to the air is not only about how much consumers like them. It is about how well the technology for fragrance diffusion does perform and how properly the fragrance has been tailored to it. Indeed, the same fragrance can have a very nice smell in a diffusion system and a horrible smell in another device.
A brief consumer test is not enough to prevent consumer dissatisfaction. Expert sensory evaluation is required to test and validate fragrances before a main launch, to ensure that intensity, consistency and duration of the fragrance are the right ones. Factors such as evaporation surface, vapour pressure, air dynamics or temperature must be considered when tailoring a fragrance for a diffusion system. Fragrance suppliers can provide some technical advice but they can only invest on a client’s project when the potential business involves a considerable fragrance volume.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- A History of Home Fragrance
- The difference between aromatherapy machine and...
- How does the diffuser work?
- The working principle of the aroma diffuser mac...
- Haze of Controversy about Scent Diffusion
- The Power of Scent
- What are the applicable fields for aromatherapy...
- What is the difference between an air purifier ...
- How to choose a hotel fragrance?
- How much do you know about the essential oil sp...