The pursuit and return of the brand and the business of excellence are over.
Good interactions, personal experiences, and relationships are not only creative but also nurturing, making success imperative.
Connecting with customers leads to higher revenue.
" although only 22 per cent of customers have established sufficient connectionsBut they consumed 37% of their income, on average, more than those that were merely satisfactory
The level of customers is twice as high."
- Harvard BusinessReview
Visual attraction is not enough.
" our visual carrying capacity is already overloaded.Among all existing brand promotion methods, 83% are aimed at people's vision.That's why we
It's become so easy to ignore visual information."
-- Simon Harrop, CEO of the BritishBrand Sense Agency
Successful brick-and-mortar stores have established relationships with customers, using the advantage of mobilizing all the senses.Effective sensory marketing can increase sales and build
Customer connection to the brand.
Related Industry Knowledge
- hotel room Aromatherapy-perfect for travel
- To break the dull office with aromatherapy
- Analysis on the effect of fragrance marketing
- The efficacy of essential oils
- Hotel Fragrance System Transformation must not ...
- Application of fragrance in service industry
- What kind of crowd does aloes incense fit?
- Analysis of the magical effect of aromatherapy ...
- The Origin and development of aromatherapy
- The principle of aromatherapy
- Where Can We Use Scent Diffuser Equipment?
- How does smell work?
- Can smell be lost as we age?
- How does ability make sense of smell more acute?